About Free Bets
Free bet offers are often seen to be a major point of attraction for Indian betting enthusiasts. While a free bet on registration is a common offer provided by many online bookmakers, other freebet offers such as level-up bonuses, trail freebet, loyalty rewards, etc are there to motivate Indian and global betters to play with even more passion.
Our team of experts is constantly on the lookout for new free betting offers on betting sites launched by various bookmakers. Our aim is to help you find the best free betting offers. We offer you all the possible best free betting sites and cricket betting sites for india on major sporting events such as cricket, football, tennis, horse racing, snooker etc to make your free betting journey as exciting as you want it to be.
Let’s get into the details.
Main types of free bets
The long-running betting industry is changing rapidly and so does the competition. The free betting sites are onboarding different types of offers like freebets and bonuses to engage their loyal customers along with free bet sign ups to bring the new ones as well. This effort has invented a large number of promotions and freebets offers that we are going to discuss below.
The most interesting types of freebets in 2022 are:
- Stake not returned
- Bet refunds
- Qualifying free bet
- Matched deposit free bet
- Deposit Bonus
- Enhanced Odds Bonus
- Refund Bonus
- Risk-Free Bet
- Stake Returned as Free Bet
- Event Bonuses
- Early Payout
As we mentioned, there are a lot of offers to check out for you. Let’s discuss them in brief.
Stake not returned:
It is a regular type of free bet offered by many players. In simple words, a stake not returned or SNR-free bet means you will only get the money you have won; not the part you have used to bet. For example, if you have won INR 500 by using free betting money INR 100, then you get INR 400.
This scheme helps to regulate free bet money for online casinos.
This free bet means, in a certain market the bookmaker will offer a bonus amount in terms of free bet money or even real money (must check the T&C section). The reward will be given to the player achieving a certain spot like in cricket the runner up or the man of the match. But this option is mainly limited to football.
Qualifying Free Bet:
This free bet is provided when a person bets to have a free bet offer. In short, you will get INR 100 by betting INR 300 and the money will be in the form of a free bet option; not in real cash. But this prize will be credited to you by betting on a specific sport mentioned by the bookie (read the T&C section carefully) Bet365 has the best free bets offers in this area.
Matched Deposit Free Bets:
It is commonly meant by getting free bet money by signing up to a new bookmaker’s website. Mostly it is 100% to 150% without any deposit. For example, if you bet INR 500 and get INR 500 extra free bet money as a sign-up bonus of 100%.
Many bet sites free bets include this offer. All you have to do is sign-up with a bookmaker’s website and after the first deposit, a free bet bonus will be credited to your e-wallet. However, players are recommended to read the T&C condition manual carefully. It is not as popular as it was during its launching days but still, many bookies are customizing this free bet offer to attract players.
Enhanced Odds Bonus:
This type of offer means special offers for a particular occasion or sporting event. Similarly, when you check the notification bar on the bookmaker’s website or app, you’ve probably seen pop-up ads that say “Bet on today’s IPL match at the best online ipl betting sites and get a 200% bonus”. Please check out these offers briefly.
It’s like a monthly free bet offer. Most of the bookmakers offer a 10% to 20% refund on the money you have already lost. Although, there are strict policies for this offer to work. If you’re a newbie, this won’t interest you much. Many websites provide this free bet offer only to their loyal customers.
Risk Free Bet:
This term means, after you placed a bet and unfortunately, lose that one; you get something in return like an alternative free bet or prizes from that site. However, every player must be very considerate of this term when dealing with new bookies. Some players misunderstood this concept and think they will get their back, but no. we recommend you to go through the T&C section carefully.
Stake Returned as Free Bet:
This is also one of the popular offers for players from India and all over the world. What it means is, that you will get a free bet offer mostly after signing up like a match is happening and you can bet on that particular match, and if the team or player loses then you can get some portion of your betting money back. Read T&C very carefully.
This type of bonus applies to customers who bet for an extended period of time on a particular bookmaker’s website. Simply put, let’s say there is a live cricket stream sports match going on and you can bet a certain amount of money, while being surprised that there is a free betting bonus. This bonus is given to boost the popularity of certain events.
Here comes the best type of free bet offer on our list. This simply means, if you bet on a football team and the team goal 2 points ahead of the opponent team then you can win the event before even finishing the actual match. Many players seem to be confused with this term, often they think that payout will be early but no. withdrawal for that winning will per the T&C of that website. Bet365 and Paddy Power are proving the best free bet offers at the moment.
Free bets allow you to bet on which sports?
Nowadays, betsite with free bet allow players to use free bet offers for almost every sport.
From cricket to football, tennis to kabaddi, and so many more games. Here is a list of top-notch sports and events where you can enjoy the free bet offers.
Cricket: IPL, ICC Cricket World Cup, T-20, etc.
Football: English premier league, the UEFA champions league, the Indian Super League, etc.
How do Free Bets work?
betsite with Free bet are more like a trial before playing with the real thing; money. Free bet betting sites listed above are the most common type of bonuses known to players. normal betting with actual money works like this:
Let’s suppose you place a bet of INR 1,000, if you lose then it’s gone. On the hand, if you win then another INR 1000 you will get including your betting amount making it INR 2000. Afterward, you can redeem it as per the website’s terms and conditions.
In the free bets online system, you do the same except the money will not be real. So, if suppose you lose, no loss will be there. But yes, if you then the profit money will be real. Certain bookmaker websites can limit your payout for that amount but still, you’re in profit.
License and Safety
Betting is a fun sport for many across India and globally. However, if you’re in this market, there is always a chance of fraud or scam encounters. We brought you three tips to follow to be safe and have a seamless betting experience.
- License: countries that allow betting, provide bookmakers with a standard license. Before putting your money into a bookmaker’s website, you should always check if the company is legally allowed to organize bets. This will help to secure your money.
- Credential checking: now you have checked the license but what if it’s fake. To be extra safe, you need to check the validity of that license by going to the official web page of the gambling commission of the respective country. When you search for the bookie, if the details verify the bookmaker’s positive end, then yes, your money is in safe hands.
- Expired license: Sometimes a bookmaker’s license gets expired and unfortunately, you’re unable to find it. But that’s the case, you will also find a list of expired licenses, thus you can check in that section as well. Some commissions even provide a rating, so basically, much can be founded on the official site of the betting commission.
Here’s a list of the top licensed bookmakers in India:
- Shangri La
- Pure Win
- Neo. bet
How can you get Free Bets?
So, now we know how free bets online work. But how will you get it? The answer is simple.
Mostly, bookmaker websites provide free bets on registration, after the very first deposit, high amount deposit, level up, as a loyalty reward or even a bonus code can get you a free bet reward.
Further details can be found above in the ‘types of free bets section’.
Terms & Conditions
Now you know the ways of free bets but what are the terms & conditions that need to satisfy to enjoy these bonuses? Let’s check that out.
Note: Information below is gathered from most of the popular bookmaker websites. Terms & Conditions can vary from bookie to bookie. We have tried our best to inform you about all there is to it.
- Free Bets can be won by spinning the betting Spin Wheel or by participating in specific promotional campaigns.
- Except as mentioned on the Free Bet card, a patron’s bet selection must have minimum odds of +100 to be eligible for Free Bet. The odds offered by most of the bookies at the moment the wager is placed must be accepted.
- Unless noted on the Free Bet card, each Free Bet can only be used on one parlay with two or more selections.
- Unless noted on the Free Bet card, each Free Bet expires 10 days after it is credited. Free Bets can be used whenever you want until they expire.
- Unless noted on the Free Bet card, Free Bets cannot be utilized on in-play bets.
- Unless noted differently on the Free Bet card, Free Bets can be utilized on any sports wagering option.
- Free Bets may be restricted to a specific sport, league, or competition.
- Other incentives, such as additional Power-Ups and Free Bets, cannot be coupled with Free Bets. Patrons are not permitted to add a Power-Up to a stake placed with a Free Bet, for example.
- Free Bets are not redeemable for cash, credit, or account balance.
- Free Bets have no cash value and cannot be cashed out. When a bet with a Free Bet is cashed out, the Free Bet is returned to the player.
- Free Bets are not valid for Casino apps or games.
- To participate in betting promotions, including those including Free Bets, and wager on any device, you must be 21 years old or older and fully verified.
- Only the betting account holder is eligible to get Free Bets. For any unique name, address, IP address, or device, only one betting account is allowed.
- Customers can opt out of using Free Bets or any other promotional or marketing campaign at any time by contacting a specific bookmaker’s Customer Support via email or by calling their head office and requesting to be removed from the list.
- A customer must be 21 or above to gamble/bet.
Alright, we have discussed various aspects of the best free bets offers . In this article, we believe every tiny bit of knowledge is mentioned to keep you well updated about your gig. Nevertheless, free bets are a stunning way to try out betting experiences with different markets. However, we believe no offers can’t be fully explained unless we display their pros and cons. Hence, here are the Pros and Cons of Free bet offers.
- Betting is full of entertainment and with free bets, it’s even more fun,
- Free bets are risk-free; no real money is involved,
- With the free bets you will gather some gambling experience,
- Lot of bookmakers provides access to fun event along with free bets,
- Because of free bets you can get addicted to gambling/betting,
- Normally bookmakers drive you to lose markets if you pick a free bet option,
- Withdrawal is limited and deposits are high.